I always want my travel outfits to be both effortless and comfortable while still being chic. I’ve been receiving quite a few emails from readers asking for suggestions on what to pack for upcoming trips this summer. I always start with “you need to be comfortable”- Is that in jeans? dresses? tees and shorts?. Wherever you’re traveling to, chances are you’re going to be out away from your hotel most of the day, so start there. I’ll then decided on what items will be best for the weather and narrow it down even further by picking the styles that go best for the location (brights for a tropical climate, classics for Europe, etc.).
I highly suggest having at least one chambray piece in your closet if you don’t already. I guarantee that you’ll be able to re-wear it a handful of ways while traveling and even more so back at home. I have a few chambray shirts, the Joie one I’m wearing from last summer is my favorite, as well as a chambray skirt and shorts. A great pair of sandals like these that can be paired with multiple (or all) of your looks will save up space and be money well spent!
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Elephant Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Beach Day Posted in Julia's Style
- Bahama Mama Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Shaved Ice in Hawaii Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Joie Short Suit Posted in Julia's Style
- Floral Midi Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Our Full 5 Day Tulum Travel Guide Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer