Flora Grubb is one of my favorite spots in the city to add a little life and green to our home. It’s definitely what succulent dreams are made of! This place is filled with hundreds of air plants, cacti, succulents in all shapes and forms and exotic plants and trees. It’s also an incredibly beautiful space, so even if you’re not looking for any plants, you’ll be inspired by the unique design and quirky finishes. Plus there’s a Ritual Coffee inside, so it makes for a nice afternoon break!
Thomas and I recently stopped by for a few new additions to our home, we previously purchased a fiddle-leaf fig last year from Flora Grubb. I wore this boho style blouse with my white jeans and black woven shoes by Express. This is my sort of go-to for weekdays filled running around town finishing up last minute shoots and errands before getting ready for another trip. On the weekends, I’ll wear this blouse with ripped denim shorts and reach for this panama hat again as the first few signs of summer start arriving.
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Riding Boots For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Easy Travel Style Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Packing
- Acne Jensen Boots Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall
- In The Garden Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Sole Society Posted in Julia's Style
- Plaid & Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- Dusty Rose Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Garden Prep Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Charleston
- Milan, Day 1 Posted in Julia's Style