Thomas and I are constantly exploring our own city and always in search of a new place to discover. When we saw the drool-induced images of Mr. Holmes Bakehouse (pink neon signs and sugary cronuts) we knew we had to stop by. Take a look at their website to check it out for yourself (but warning: might cause serious hunger pains) I would drive hours just to eat another one of their cruffins or jelly-filled donuts, but luckily we’re only a neighborhood away. If you live in SF or will be visiting, this is definitely a must-stop.
This look pulls together a few of my all-time favorite classic pieces like my Burberry Trench and Chanel flats. I wear my trench all year long and it will always remain a staple in my closet. It looks even more crisp and fresh for spring when paired with my white jeans and pops of dusty rose.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Wearing Summer Dresses Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Serena & Lily Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Magnolia Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Spring Colors Posted in Julia's Style
- White Leather Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, San Francisco
- Tweed Fall Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Bow Sweater & Classic Black Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter