Cuyana Shirtdress, Marni Belt, Clare Vivier Bag, M.Gemi Loafers c/o
I took a few of my old basics including this Cuyana chambray shirtdress and leopard bag and combined them with my M.Gemi pink loafers to bring them new life. All M.Gemi shoes are made in limited quantities with new releases each week, with these loafers as one of their newest styles. I can already see them popping perfectly against an all white look for summer. How did I not have a pair of bright pink flats in my closet before?! A colorful shoe is always the best way to brighten up a simple look and take it to the next level. I suggest picking a style and color that fit into your everyday palette so you’ll still get good use out of them (like pink for me!) This Felize loafer style comes in six colors and I’m also loving the “Capri Blue” shade. You can see how I wore my last pair of M.Gemi wedges here.
Thank you to M.Gemi for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Old Town Prague Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tory Burch Chevron Coat Posted in Julia's Style
- Lady In Red Posted in Julia's Style
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Red, White & Blue Posted in Julia's Style
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- Answering Frequently Asked “What to Pack” Questions Posted in Travel, Packing
- Light Pink Loafers Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California, San Francisco, Restaurants