Last weekend we spent a beautiful Saturday out in Napa with the bareMinerals team and a handful of other SF girls for Live In The Vineyard. We had an absolute blast with everyone, wine tasting, eating and dancing our way through the day. Prior to leaving, we all met up at a cafe in the city, all showing up wearing some sort of sun dress/maxi dress. I feel like it’s the unspoken uniform for Napa Valley. I had my denim jacket with me (another item everyone else had as well) so I would be ready for when the cooler temps hit in the evening. My girlfriend Jordan and I snuck off mid-day to go grab some sweet sorbet in downtown Napa and to stop for a few photo ops. I wore this 1.State dress that I’m crazy about- I love the rainbow colors and pleated, breezy fabric. I also have this pink peplum jacket from their collection and love this hot pink dress as well.
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- The Girly Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Easy Everyday Outfit Posted in Julia's Style
- White Out Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Santa Barbara Farmer’s Market Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, California
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Serena & Lily Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Caribbean Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Rompers & Embellished Sandals Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Swing Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel