I never got around to sharing this post from our trip to Antigua a few months ago, so it’s better late than never! I have an affinity for rompers almost as much as I have for dresses. I wore this Zimmermann one on our last night at Jumby Bay, taking in our final sunset from the Caribbean. I wore this floral romper nurmerous times previously (seen here and here) and many times since- as both a beach coverup and day/night attire. While I bought this one last year, I found a few similar options here and here, that are both under $100. I also still adore my embellished Marni sandals that have since come out in some new styles (like this and this) but found a few less expensive ones including these (my favorite) and these. I love how an embellished sandal adds a bit of glam to even the most casual outfits- jeans & a tee, anyone?
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Caribbean Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sundress at Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Tolani Printed Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Knotted Posted in Julia's Style
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Embellished Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- GMG Guide To Palm Springs Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Blue & White Mykonos Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel