I’m really excited to be sharing today’s post with you all because it’s a collaboration that I absolutely love! Nordstrom recently partnered with Piece & Co. to launch “She Makes It”, a 32-piece collection with designers like Joie, Rebecca Minkoff, Alice + Olivia, DVF, Tory Burch, Theory and Current Elliott. If you haven’t heard of Piece & Co, their mission is to “empower artisans in developing countries by bringing handmade beauty to the fashion world.” This time around, they’ve worked with 8 designers that are available on Nordstrom, employing up to 100 artisans for each brand! Not only are these pieces stunning (with many of the familiar shapes we’ve seen from some of these lines) but the prints and textures make them really special and unique. I was immediately drawn to this ikat printed dress from the Joie collection and love the shape and lightweight cotton fabric. It also comes in a top and shorts version that are just as darling. A few of my other favorite pieces include this DVF wrap dress, this matching set by Alice + Olivia and these pants by Current Elliott, but you can shop the whole collection here.
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Leaf Print Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Crochet Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Hotels, Travel Guide
- Pattern Mixing Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- NYE Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Buttoned Up Posted in Julia's Style
- Swing Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Napa Style Posted in Julia's Style
- Red Hat Posted in Julia's Style
- Polka Dot Shorts Posted in Julia's Style