We like to think of Napa as our home away from home and we take full advantage of the fact that it’s less than an hour away. You’re instantly transported out of the city and into the serene views of rolling hills and endless vineyards. We drove out for a few days to shoot some projects and utilize the beautiful weather. Does it get more perfect than 80 degrees, with a breeze and not a cloud in the sky?
I wore this WHIT floral blouse and windowpane shorts for an afternoon bikeride around Carneros. WHIT is a new-to-me line that I discovered through Lord & Taylor’s Brand Assembly, a contemporary shop for emerging designers. I love mixing prints and I think these two were made to be worn together. You can find other WHIT items at Lord & Taylor’s NYC flagship store. I accessorized the look with this kate spade new york scallop clutch and these perforated white sandals that’ll be worn all summer long.
Thank you to Lord & Taylor for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Heeled Oxford Posted in Julia's Style
- Vintage Love Part II Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- NYFW Recap Posted in
- Graduation Style with Kate Spade New York Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Vintage Love Posted in Julia's Style, personal, thomas
- Kate Spade New York Recap Posted in Julia's Style
- Suede Low-Heeled Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- Florence Posted in Julia's Style
- Garden Party Gal Posted in Julia's Style