What is it about the beach and some sunshine that just brings out the ultimate happiness inside? There is something that’s so carefree and relaxing about the endless water, soft sounds of the waves crashing and warm sand under your toes. We spent our Easter doing just so, driving up the East side of the North Shore in search of anything that caught our eye. We were pulling up to a small town and saw the most turquoise water lining a smaller, shallow beach called Ka’a’awa Beach Park. We were on a little bit of a sugar high due to an indulgent breakfast and Easter candy, but when we passed one of the only fruit stands open that afternoon, we had to stop for some juicy watermelon. We headed back to the said blue, blue waters and spent the rest of our Sunday bikini clad and happy as can be.
I was ecstatic when I found out that kate spade new york was launching a swimsuit line last fall and was almost obsessive about getting this striped, bow bikini. I ended up ordering this one piece as well and they’re both my two favorite swimsuits to date. I mean, bows plus blush and stripes?! I couldn’t think of a more perfect swimsuit to fit my style. I opted for a simple striped romper as a coverup for the day, that was easy to transition into a a daytime look sans bikini. Both the romper and bikini are now 25% off during Shopbop’s Friends & Family 25% off Sale that ends today, so be sure to take advantage while you can! A few other pieces I’m loving are these beach pants, this striped dress, this flamingo print one piece and this pineapple print dress and tote.
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Sale Of The Week Posted in shopping
- Yokohama Bay Posted in Julia's Style
- A Cozy Sweater + Leather Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Driving Me Coconuts Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Kauai Diary Posted in Julia's Style, personal, Travel
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Warm Weather Getaway Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Seasonal, Spring
- 5 Favorite Spots For Fall Foliage Posted in Travel, Activities