Yokohama Bay was one of the most beautiful beaches we visited while on Oahu. It’s in the furthest North-West part of the island, so we knew that the sunsets would be beautiful (and they were!). We drove over before golden hour and watched as the sun slowly set over the calm turquoise waters and lit up the sky in candy shades of pink, blue and yellow. We tried to capture the different colors all the way up until the sun was completely set. That’s my favorite thing about sunsets- you never know what colors you’re going to get or how magnificent it’s going to be.
I wore this Red Valentino dress (seen previously here and here) with my Eugenia Kim hat (that’s pretty much glued to my head half of the time) and kitty bag. I love that the crochet fabric works for a variety of settings- daytime, evening, beach, wedding, etc.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Cream Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Oia Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink & Camel Posted in Julia's Style
- Girls Weekend In Palm Beach Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Travel Guide
- Beach Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Beauty, Makeup
- Knotted Posted in Julia's Style
- Suede Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue Lace Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Seasonal, Spring
- April Flowers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston