Last week Thomas and I went with the RewardStyle team and a handful of other bloggers to the Bahamas, so I thought I would roundup all of our photos and make one big post! It was a quick whirlwind of a trip that followed their conference in Dallas, Texas. We had an absolute blast with the amazing group of people around us (Julie, Danielle, Jean, Stephanie & Jake and Kristina & Fiona). It was my first time to the Bahamas and I was blown away by the crystal clear water that switched from a stunning turquoise blue during the day to a dreamy pastel color in the evening. My suitcase was filled with breezy coverups and casual evening looks that consisted of cotton jumpsuits and summer dresses. I also packed a handful of scarves to use in my hair, to hide from the sun or to tie over my bikini.
Our international phone plans ended up not working in the Bahamas and being away from wifi all day made it a little difficult to stay connected. It actually ended up being a nice little break for a few days since we hardly ever turn off or check out. Almost all of our travels are filled with shoots all day long, location scouting, meetings with brands or hotels in the area, phone calls back home and emails/editing/writing all night. I feel incredibly lucky that we’re able to travel and have these experiences (especially together) but there’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes to create beautiful content, which is my absolute passion in life! So being able to shut down and live in the moment for a few days felt really refreshing! I’m now playing catchup, so I’m sorry that a few of my posts have been delayed- everything should be back to normal soon as we’ll be home for the next few weeks.
Outfit 1: CoolChange Jumpsuit c/o, Joie Sandals, Lizzie Fortunado Clutch (also love this one)/ Outfit 2: Hair Scarf & White Dress/ Outfit 3: Eugenia Kim Headband, Miguelina Coverup (old, more here), Ray Ban Aviators/ Outfit 4: Clover Canyon One Piece (dress version) , Thierry Lasry Sunglasses/ Outfit 5: CoolChange Coverup, Zinke Bikini, Thierry Lasry Sunglasses, Star Mela Beach Bag, Joie Sandals, Eugenia Kim Hat
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Shaved Ice in Hawaii Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Chambray Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- These 3 Easy Packing Tips Will Have You Traveling Like A Pro Posted in Travel, Packing
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Magical Santorini Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Eiffel Tower Posted in Julia's Style, Travel