If you follow me on Instagram (@juliahengel) or Snapchat (@galmeetsglam), then you’ve probably already noticed that we’re in Alaska with our friends Carly & Garrett. A few months ago I asked Thomas what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said “All I want is to visit Alaska”, so the planning started right then and there. We’ll be documenting glimpses of our vacation on social media, but in the meantime, I have lots of posts lined up from the past few weeks to share with you guys. Starting first with this one from my girls trip to Palm Springs…
My girlfriend Jordan and I had been wanting to plan a quick weekend getaway and after realizing neither of us had ever been to Palm Springs, our minds were set. We teamed up with our friend & photographer, Vero Suh, to document our adventures from the trip. We’re planning on starting a recurring “Best Bebs Weekend” series consisting of fun and vibrant weekend trips to do with girlfriends. Jordan and I both have our own businesses (she owns Packed Party) and are constantly looking for new inspirations or ways to inspire others. Mixing a little work and a lot of play, it doesn’t matter where we are or what we’re doing, we always have the best time filled with endless laughs and stories to look back on. We had an absolute blast running around Palm Springs trying to hit up all of the best restaurants, most colorful doors and scenic views to document and come back and share.
When planning the trip, we knew that The Saguaro was where we needed to stay. Um, hello rainbow doors?! It was right up our alley and we were in picture heaven. We started our first morning off having brunch at Norma’s at The Parker Palm Springs and then trailing on over to their Lemonade Stand for an icy beverage in the hot desert sun. Instead of taking a break to cool off, we wanted to take advantage of the little time we had in PS and hit up a few more spots that I’ll be sharing in our next post! In the meantime, we’d love to hear your suggestions of where we should do our next Best Bebs Weekend. Feel free to share a favorite trip you’ve taken with your girlfriends or places you want to go!
On Julia: Jen’s Pirate Booty Romper, Louis Vuitton Clutch, American Apparel Hat (similar here), Tabitha Simmons Wedges, Ray Ban Aviators, Blaine Bowen Jewelry (Necklace & Bracelets), Sweet & Spark Vintage Cuff
All photos by Vero Suh
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Neon Striped Top Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Soufrière Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Morning Coffee Run Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bows, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Mornings In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home, Travel
- Fall In Big Sur Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Bows & Polka Dots Posted in Julia's Style
- Apple Hill Posted in Travel
- Color Repeat Posted in Travel