Thomas and I frequently stop by La Boulange for a mid day pick-me-up including chai lattes, hot chocolate and macarons. Even though it’s nowhere near summer weather in SF (I was a tad bit freezing in a mini dress) we warmed right up with a few hot drinks. I couldn’t resist wearing this adorable denim trapeze dress from Express. I surprisingly have stayed away from the denim dresses, but the ruffled off the shoulder sleeves on this one made me change my mind. I added a lightweight scarf and sneakers for a comfortable on the go look, but am planning on wearing it with these Express Espadrille Wedges I recently picked up as well.
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Wearing Summer Dresses Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- What My Nightly Routine Should Be vs…What It Really Is Posted in Beauty
- These Five Trends Will Still Be Going Strong This Fall 2017 Posted in Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- My Go-To Warm Weather Hairstyles Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Mornings In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home, Travel
- Girl On A Budget: 7 Summer Sandals Under $100 Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Seasonal, Summer
- Floral Romper For Spring Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring