Thomas and I frequently stop by La Boulange for a mid day pick-me-up including chai lattes, hot chocolate and macarons. Even though it’s nowhere near summer weather in SF (I was a tad bit freezing in a mini dress) we warmed right up with a few hot drinks. I couldn’t resist wearing this adorable denim trapeze dress from Express. I surprisingly have stayed away from the denim dresses, but the ruffled off the shoulder sleeves on this one made me change my mind. I added a lightweight scarf and sneakers for a comfortable on the go look, but am planning on wearing it with these Express Espadrille Wedges I recently picked up as well.
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Wear Now & Later Posted in favorite things, shopping
- My Go-To Warm Weather Hairstyles Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Girl On A Budget: 7 Summer Sandals Under $100 Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Seasonal, Summer
- Floral Romper For Spring Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- Mornings In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, For the Home, Travel
- Red Gingham Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- San Francisco Essentials Part 5: Long Sleeved Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- NYFW Day 1 Posted in Julia's Style
- Summer Styles For Under $100 Posted in shopping