Gingham will forever be one of those prints that just makes me crave summer- picnics, sunshine, lemonade, the whole works! I picked up this DVF gingham set (matching top and shorts) and have yet to wear them both together, but instead have been pairing them as separates. I’ve worn this exact combination on multiple occasions and have also paired the top with white jeans and the shorts with a white tee. As well as getting good use of out my gingham pieces, I’ve also been pairing my denim jacket over everything (last seen here and here). It’s one of my favorite pieces in my closet and the best way to make a dressier outfit more casual and relaxed.
Nordstrom also just launched their Half-Yearly Sale with so many great pieces up to 40% off including this dress I wore here, this rose printed dress from this post, this chambray dress from this post and all of these kate spade new york goodies. They also have some of my favorite basics on sale including these white Frame Denim jeans that I wear all the time, a striped tee and the perfect white summer dress.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Stripes Posted in misc
- Pink Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Winter Brights Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- 5 Best Memorial Day Sales Posted in favorite things, shopping
- Best Memorial Day Sales Posted in shopping, Sales
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Bows Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bows, Classic, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel