Madewell Sweater, Paul & Joe Dress (old), M Gemi Sandals c/o, BaubleBar Bangle, Mansai Cuff, Tiffany & Co. Bag c/o
It’s no surprise that we often venture out to Sonoma and Napa on the weekends. The warm and clear weather draws us in and the good food and wine makes us stay. We spent all weekend working, shooting extra content for GMG out in sunny Napa Valley with our first stop at Fremont Diner. This is a Sonoma favorite and probably one of the cutest diners around. Its menu is filled with comforts foods ranging from grits, chicken & waffles, burgers, mac n’ cheese and delicious variety of sweet desserts (my fave part!) We stopped later in the afternoon and went with the dessert menu, splitting a piece of pie, chocolate milkshake and lemonade to keep us energized for a long day ahead!
I’ve worn this toile printed dress out to Napa numerous times, last seen here and here on a girls trip to Yountville with my sister. I bought it a few years ago and re-discovered it at the back of my closet when moving at the beginning of the year. Last time, I wore it with neutral accessories and a denim jacket, but this time I added a pop of my favorite color with these M Gemi Novella sandals in “raspberry”. They’re a effortless little sandal that come in five different colors- I also love the simplicity of the black or nude shade. The straps are thin and minimalistic, flattering and elongating your legs (which we always want, right?!) M Gemi only makes small quantities of each shoe, releasing new styles every Monday, so I would hurry and get these beauties immediately before they’re gone!
You May Also Like
- Apple Picking Posted in Julia's Style
- Poolside Dreaming Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Nude Ballet Flats Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring
- Light Pink Loafers Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Turquoise Loafers Posted in Julia's Style
- Conservatory of Flowers Posted in Julia's Style
- One Night Trip To Mendocino Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Hats, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California
- Joie Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Dresses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities, California, Restaurants
- Gold Details Posted in Julia's Style