Now that June is almost here, it’s really starting to feel like summer. And with the warm weather comes all the fun outdoor activities, my favorite being a leisurely weekend picnic. Thomas and I discovered Napa Cellars and it’s the perfect spot to perch up for the afternoon with a picnic in tow and a bottle of wine. We arrived towards the end of the day, just as golden hour started to hit and the crowds dwindled down. We packed our basket full of our favorite snacks and picked up two glasses of rosé, rounding out our meal. If you’re heading out there, they have a handful of picnic benches and seating around the grass, but they fill up very quickly. Luckily we had our blanket to lay out along the vineyards, which ended up being a beautiful and relaxing spot.
This Topshop dress is the epitome of summertime and feels so feminine and fresh especially when paired with these mini wedges and raffia kate spade bow clutch. I also love this off the shoulder one and this bright floral one that both give that effortless, happy feeling when you slip them on.
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Pink Peplum Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- Bow Tie Posted in Julia's Style
- Tuileries Gardens In The Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email)
- Magnolia Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Summer Best Posted in shopping
- Jumping Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Laguna Beach Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Floral Romper For Spring Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- White Shirtdress in St. Paul de Vence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe