Club Monaco Dress c/o, Ferragamo Pumps, Sweet & Spark Vintage Necklace, Esteé Lauder Lipstick in “Dominant”
I love any excuse to get dressed up. Even if it’s for a fancier brunch, a birthday dinner, a date night or a wedding- I’m game. Club Monaco has always been one of my go-to stores for pretty, feminine dresses and their “Party Shop” this season is even better. I wore this black midi dress in my last post, but this time around, I picked this gold dipped lace dress with a soft pink lining underneath. It just felt so pretty that I had to add these vintage pearls, my bow pumps and a bright pink lipstick for the finishing touches. With a few summer parties and weddings coming up, I’m excited to pull it back out and style it with my strappy gold sandals and put my hair up in a big top knot.
Thank you to Club Monaco for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- A Week On Nantucket, Part 2 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Floral Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Seasonal, Spring
- Black, White & Grey Posted in Julia's Style
- Easter Brunch on The Porch Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Gingham Shorts Posted in Julia's Style
- Mixing It Up Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue Lace Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Seasonal, Spring
- Exploring the Cotswolds Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bows, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants