I’ve received a lot of emails recently asking which pieces I repeat most often. While I post many of my looks here on the blog, there are almost just as many that don’t make it for multiple reasons. I always want the content I share on Gal Meets Glam to have a story and purpose and some outfits are just simple or a little bit plain, but often those are the ones that get the most wear. This whole outfit is combined with some of my most worn pieces- this pink peplum jacket (last seen here), my chambray blouse (last seen here), black skinny jeans, my favorite bag I bought in Paris and these comfy wedges. Add in a shirtdress, striped tee and flats and that pretty much makes up my wardrobe staples. Obviously I have many other pieces that I love that are just not that practical to wear everyday in SF. These basics will always be the first thing I reach for on my down days when I still want to look pulled together and chic.
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Napa Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Swing Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- San Francisco Flower Mart Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, Travel Guide, California, San Francisco
- Pink & Black Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Red Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday
- Jumping Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Fall Coat Shopping Guide Posted in favorite things, shopping, roundup
- A Mix of Spring Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston