I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We’re flying home from Alaska today after the most amazing trip with our friends that was one of the best vacations we’ve ever had. I took some time off to relax and check out from the online world, but I kept updates on my Instagram and will be sharing some details from our Alaskan adventures.
Rewearing my denim jacket yet again (last seen here, here and here) while we were in Sausalito a few weeks back. We frequently pop over the bridge to run errands or to simply get out of the city for a few hours and love stopping by Scoma’s or grabbing some salt water taffy at Munchies Candies. I’ve had this pink striped J.Crew shirt on repeat (last seen here) for weeks now since buying it. Striped shirts are the one thing I can never have enough of and it was about time I finally added a pink one to my mostly navy mix.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Denim & Gingham Posted in Julia's Style
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Jumpstart To Fall Posted in Style, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- Notting Hill Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Shirtdress Posted in Julia's Style
- Wearing Summer Dresses Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Winter White Jeans Posted in Julia's Style, Travel