Max Mara Coat, Serena & Lily Dress (also love this color), Chanel Flats (similar here), Chloe Bag (small version here and mini version on sale here), Serena & Lily Belt, BaubleBar Bangle, Esteé Lauder Lipgloss in “Nude Rose” w/ M.A.C. Lip Liner in “Spice”
One of my favorite home decor brands, Serena & Lily, recently launched their first apparel line. Just like their home aesthetic, they’re new line is filled with classic pieces with a modern and elegant twist. My style and interior tastes are always reflective of one another, so I love that they incorporated the two seamlessly. The dresses are my favorite from the collection (no surprise here) with this June Party Dress and this Margaret Shift Dress as my most loved pieces.
I wore this exact outfit (seen here) minus the coat last month while we were in Dallas and got so many compliments on the shape and style of the dress. Since we don’t have Texas’s summer temps, I added my blush coat (last seen here, here and here) over for a crisp evening walk to dinner. I love that I can still feel fresh and bright for spring but accommodate San Francisco’s cool spring/summer.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Wearing Summer Dresses Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blush Posted in Julia's Style
- Rose Print Posted in Julia's Style
- My Travel Uniform Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Packing
- Tweed Posted in Julia's Style
- Old Town Prague Posted in Julia's Style, Travel