I have a sweet tooth that sometimes can’t be controlled, so the only cure is to find something to satisfy exactly that. While on Oahu last month, Thomas and I were repeat offenders for hitting up some of the best sugary sweets on the island. Aside from going to Leonard’s Bakery, getting pineapple ice cream and eating a handful of acai bowls (here, here and here), we couldn’t resist the colorful shaved ice around the North Shore. We tried multiple places with the consensus that Aloha General Store was our favorite spot. The best part? They serve the shaved ice over ice cream!
We made sure to grab one last snow cone on our final evening as a pre-dinner treat. We had spent a majority of our day on the North Shore (as we did most of our trip) and walked around Haleiwa, stopping into the cute shops and boutiques that fill the charming town. I wore this striped Paul & Joe Sister dress with a few of my favorite accessories (are you guys getting sick of this hat yet?) that transitioned into an evening look with a switch of my shoes and change of hair.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Driving Me Coconuts Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Leaf Print Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Neutral Posted in Julia's Style
- Bahama Mama Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Chambray Posted in Julia's Style
- Take Me To Paris Posted in Julia's Style
- Parrot Swimsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Swing Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel