I’ve been unintentionally wearing this same combination- a feminine spring dress and flats- over and over again these past few weeks. Even if we’re hidden away in our office all day editing and working on contracts, I’ve still had the urge to get dressed up. It really sets a tone and mood for how productive I’m going to be. That’s the part of our business that people don’t see, the un-pretty- lots of paperwork- long nights- endless emails work. And since our office is at home, it can be easy to get sucked into staying in comfy clothes (or sweats) and not leaving our computers until we realize we haven’t been outside all day (!) Last week I threw on this Banana Republic white eyelet dress that instantly put me in a good mood. Full skirt, eyelet fabric, bow detail- what’s not to love?
It has felt wonderful to be home longer than a couple of days, allowing us to repeatedly visit our favorite cafes, cook at home, work on a few home projects and focus/plan on the next few months (with a few more travels to come this summer!) I’ve been more and more inspired by my own city lately, finding hidden gems around our neighborhood and trying to visit old spots and look at them with new eyes. Isn’t it funny how we can visit somewhere once and see something totally different when we visit it again? I feel like that’s been happening a lot lately and it’s a really exhilarating feeling.
You May Also Like
- Feminine Meets Masculine Posted in Julia's Style
- Canary Yellow Posted in Julia's Style
- Plaid & Leopard Posted in Julia's Style
- Light Pink Loafers Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California, San Francisco, Restaurants
- ASOS Floral Maxi Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Striped Ruffled Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Daffodil Hill Posted in Julia's Style
- Textures Posted in Julia's Style
- Peonies Posted in Julia's Style