I’ve looked to BHLDN for dreamy inspiration ever since discovering it while planning my own wedding (almost three years ago!). Now, I not only refer friends and readers to their site for all things bridal (wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, decor…) but I also find myself using it as a destination for just pretty dresses. We all know I’m a sucker for a beautiful dress, so whether I’m actually searching for a wedding or just something that catches my eye, I always go to BHLDN first.
When BHLDN reached out about creating a shoot with some of my girlfriends (hi, ladies! Jordan, Kate, Caroline & Jill), I was ecstatic. To blend their beautiful selection of celebratory pieces with my love for all things feminine, well, it was basically like creating my ideal moment. We wanted to show the versatility of their bridesmaid dresses and how they can be re-worn beyond just the wedding. Finding a mix of dresses that are all cohesive, yet uniquely different is definitely my favorite way to go. You want them to feel confident and beautiful in a style and shape that flatters their figure and speaks to their personality so they’ll re-wear it again and again. I love how this mix of soft hues (shades of pink, lavender and gold) pair so perfectly together.
“Will You Be My Bridemaids Blooms”/ Paper Roses/ Crinkle Fans/ Cocktail Napkins/ Swirl Straws/ Tea Party Paper Plates/ Tea Cup/ Cake Stand/ Milly Heels/ Floral Pumps/ Glitter Heels/ Embellished Belt/ Pearl Necklace/ Crystal Bracelets/ Embellished Sash/ Woven Throw
Thank you to BHLDN for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- A Pink Dream Posted in Julia's Style
- Wedding Inspiration Posted in personal, For the Home
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Girls’ Night Out With Joie Posted in misc
- Holiday Gift Guide: Glam Girl Posted in Holiday Gift Guide
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Dressed Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Weekend Getaway in NYC Posted in misc
- What to Wear: Summer Event Posted in favorite things