Bringing a quick little Sunday post your way! Thomas and I just arrived back home and I’ve been going through the many, many pictures from our trip, with some of my all-time favorite photos we’ve taken. I can’t wait to share more with you all over the next couple of weeks. While in Rome, Thomas and I stayed at the Portrait Roma, which had spectacular views of the city. When traveling, we always look for rooftop bars or restaurants so we can get a 360 degree view of the city if possible, and got lucky with our hotel being the spot this time. After spending the whole day exploring, we quickly changed for dinner and headed out for pizza.
I had worn this Madewell dress multiple times on our trip as it’s just one of those dresses that you fall back on. This particular evening, I paired it with my white denim jacket and two-toned sandals that are a great walking shoe & so comfortable.
My cross-body Chloe bag has remained a favorite travel bag of mine for a few years now. It’s the perfect travel size and the cognac color pairs with everything.
It had rained briefly during our time in Rome (following us from Florence) but I loved the way it made the city glow at sunset once it stopped. You can slightly see the sun going down in the distance, which lit up the sky right when we arrived to dinner. So beautiful!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- GMG Guide To Palm Springs Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Swing Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- In The Desert Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Shaved Ice in Hawaii Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sunrise View Posted in Julia's Style, Travel