Mykonos is exactly what I envisioned it to look like- an endless sea of white and blue. That isn’t to say that I wasn’t surprised, because it surpassed even our greatest expectations. We wandered into the old town almost everyday for food, since there are so many options and little spots just waiting to be explored.
The town has so much character thanks to the beautiful old buildings, some dating back to the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries (some even older!), which is just mind blowing. I love the feeling I get when walking through the streets just thinking about all of the history and experiences that happened there. Old is so much prettier than new, in my opinion.
Little Venice is one of those scenic spots that if you google “Mykonos” a picture of it will pop up. There are restaurants lined against the water, but be careful- the waves crash up and will leave you (and your food) soaking wet! We didn’t end up eating along the water because the wind was too strong on this night, but we walked back into town and ate at a great place called, Familia.
I wore a somewhat similar version of this outfit back at the beginning of the year while we were in St. Lucia. I always bring a plain white tank with me when we’re traveling that can pair with jeans, shorts, skirts or pretty much anything. And although $50 is quite expensive for such a simple tank, the quality and material of this one is great (plus it doesn’t stretch out and lose shape throughout the day). I also love these breezy silk pants by Joie that are a nice change from my usual dress options. They’re so comfortable that I fell asleep in them!
You May Also Like
- Daisies & Wildflowers Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Dresses, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Activities, California
- Silk Pants Posted in Julia's Style
- Moab At Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Girly Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Rompers & Embellished Sandals Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- In The Desert Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Pink Swing Coat Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sunrise View Posted in Julia's Style, Travel