Thomas and I arrived back in Florence on Friday evening for Luisaviaroma’s Firenze4Ever event (we also attended last winter, which you can see here). Florence is one of my most favorite places in the world and I can’t believe this is already my fourth time back! You can see a few of my last posts here, here, here and here from our trip back in January. It’s now summer and all of the familiar little shops and cafes are packed with travelers and the streets are filled with tanned tourists. We enjoyed our first day heading back to one of our favorite gelato places (Perché No) , finally trying Gusta Pizza (last time it was closed) and soaking up the warm Italian sun.
My suitcase is packed with summer dresses, like this Chicwish one and this yellow scalloped one, and comfortable flats for lots of walking- my unofficial travel uniform. This cream lace dress might be my favorite Chicwish dress yet (you can see previous pieces I’ve worn here, here and here)! They’re one of my go-to places for affordable pieces and I always get so many compliments and questions of “where did you get that?” when I wear their dresses.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Casual Saturdays Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Moment Posted in Julia's Style
- Turquoise Loafers Posted in Julia's Style
- Yokohama Bay Posted in Julia's Style
- Embroidered Layers Posted in Julia's Style
- Dotted Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Ruffled Posted in Julia's Style
- Potrero Hill Posted in Julia's Style