One thing that is almost mandatory to do in Italy is to satisfy all of your Italian cravings- pasta, pizza, gelato and the like. Thomas and I eat pretty healthy while we’re home, so we love to indulge while we’re traveling and not once feel guilty about it! We had been shooting all day with Luisaviaroma from early morning until about 3pm and were on a serious mission to find a big bowl of pasta when we stumbled upon Divina Commedia (the smell initially drew us in, the food on other people’s tables made us stay). We split all three dishes and walked away happy and full, ready to explore more of Florence.
We didn’t get the best weather while we were in Florence, it rained more often than not but it made the hot weather much more bearable since it brought in a cool breeze. Luckily, post food coma, the rain had stopped and we were able to walk around without an umbrella and heavy rain limiting our views. I was actually glad I wore these J.Crew sandals because they were probably the one shoe that I brought that would be “water proof”. I paired them with this pleated pink J.Crew skirt and cropped Tibi top that make the perfect summer pair.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Cream Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Summer Wedding Guest Attire Posted in Julia's Style
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Turquoise Loafers Posted in Julia's Style
- Navy Blazer Posted in Julia's Style
- The Leather Jacket Posted in Julia's Style
- In the Fog Posted in Julia's Style
- Floral Set Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Casual, Seasonal, Fall