One of my favorite neighborhood spots that sits high on my recommendation list is Rose’s Cafe. It’s perfect whether you’re looking for a quick weekday breakfast, a leisurely weekend brunch (their french toast with strawberries is the best little treat!) or even a glass of rosé with the girls. It’s cozy and charming and has the best outdoor seating that’s a little bit harder to find in the city. Thomas and I stopped by a few weeks ago in between meetings, looking for a late lunch and some coffee.
As most of you know, our San Francisco summers are definitely on the cooler side, usually requiring a coat everyday (if not every evening). This doesn’t stop me from getting dressed up or pulling out some of my warmer weather dresses- I just layer them up. I bought this Carven dress at the beginning of Spring and while I’ve worn it on multiple occasions (dressed up for an event and paired with strappy sandals for date night) it works just as well during the day with flats and a more casual coat. These Miu Miu flats will still be one of my favorite purchases (last seen here and here) from when we were in Italy back in January. Although they’re not totally practical and the embellishment makes them harder to style, they’re my favorite touch of glam.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- One Of My Favorite Dresses Just Went On Sale Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- From Paris With Love Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Ice Cream & Shopping in Soho NYC Posted in Julia's Style
- Rose Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink & Black Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Florence Memories Posted in Julia's Style
- Jacquard Collared Dress Posted in misc
- Napa Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Frills Posted in Julia's Style