After traveling for more than two weeks, Thomas and I couldn’t wait to get home and cook up some fresh, healthy meals. Even though a little jet-lagged, we made our way to the farmer’s market on Sunday morning to stock up on all of our favorite fruits and veggies (plus a bouquet of the prettiest sunflowers). With a big tote in hand, we slowly perused through each stand, nibbling and sampling along the way.
I can hardly believe that the 4th of July is this weekend! I recently picked up these pieces from Old Navy that make for the perfect low-key but still patriotically chic holiday look (hello stars & stripes!) The subtle star print on this gauzy skirt mixes seamlessly with this striped tank since they’re both in the same shade of navy. I would switch out my Hunters for a pair of sneakers or sandals to make this look work for a summer bbq this weekend.
When we were traveling home, Thomas and I played the game of “What’s the first thing you want to eat when you get home” (as we often do when we’re gone for longer periods of time). All I wanted was a huge bowl of fresh fruit and a big, yummy salad.
I love a good multi-purpose tote. This red, white & blue striped one from Old Navy is perfect for groceries and farmer’s market hauls as well as trips to the beach, gym or used as a mini weekender bag.
I always appreciate our beautiful city so much every time we come home, especially when a warm summer day is waiting for us. Just in case of the always expected SF breeze, I tied an old white button down around my waist to thrown on at any minute.
Thank you to Old Navy for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- This Flower Farm Will Make You Want To Become A Flower Farmer Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Mount Tamalpais Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Activities, Travel Guide, San Francisco
- Winter Bright Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Summer In Ireland Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Activities
- Our Scotland Adventure Part 1. Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Carmel Weekend Posted in Julia's Style
- Sugarbush Farm Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- 5 Ways To Wear Hunter Boots Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Picnic in Mount Tam Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, Travel Guide, California, San Francisco