Samantha Pleet Dress, M Gemi Loafers c/o, Illesteva Sunglasses, Ferragamo Wallet
I knew it was going to be hot when we arrived to Italy, so I packed some of my most lightweight dresses, blouses and skirts to mix with flats and sneakers. I have these M Gemi loafers in pink that I loved so much, I recently got in turquoise as well. After almost 18 hours of travel time, there was absolutely no way I was going to put on heels for our first event with Luisaviaroma. I pulled out this cotton dress (last seen here and here) and paired it with my loafers, which were a nice contrast against the pale yellow of my dress. I love simple pieces that make a subtle statement on their own, like the scalloped detail on this dress or the pop of color from my loafers. It makes it much easier to mix and match things while traveling since many of the pieces can be paired together. Before our first event, I met up with my friend Rosie for some gelato and pre-evening bellinis at Continentale, my favorite rooftop bar in Florence.
All M Gemi shoes are handcrafted in Italy and made in small quantities with new styles released every Monday! They sell out pretty quickly and these loafers are well worth their price (they come in 6 different colors) – made with incrociati antigua leather (incredibly soft) in Monsummano by a small group of artisan women making about six pairs a day.
Thank you to M Gemi for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Cream Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Moment Posted in Julia's Style
- Tuscan Sun Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Hats, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide, Restaurants
- Lace & Crepe Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- White Leather Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, San Francisco
- Light Pink Loafers Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Pink & Palm Print Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- Kenwood House Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Sonoma Sunshine Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer