While in Loire Valley, Thomas and I stayed at the beautiful Domaine des Hauts de Loire. It’s a hunting lodge from the 19th century that’s in the middle of a forest in the château filled valley. We drove through vast fields of sunflowers and wheat, passing rivers and villages built centuries and centuries ago. It’s a pretty surreal place, that welcomes you with ivy covered buildings and hydrangeas galore.
As one who never likes to turn down a good bow, I couldn’t pass up this darling bow-back yellow dress that’s only $52 . The fit is just right and the length is just a tad below a mini, making it perfect for petite or tall girls.
The temperatures hit over 100 degrees, so we cooled down with lemonade and rosé in between visiting the châteaux of the area, which I’ll be sharing in a later posts (but you can see a few on my insta here, here and here!)
We’re on our feet the whole day, so it only makes sense to wear flats, sandals or sneakers. These lace espadrilles (last seen here) are the perfect combination of feminine and practical. They also come in an espadrille form.
Are these not the most lush hydrangeas you’ve ever seen!? Loire Valley is filled with them in all shades, especially pink, which brightened up the stone buildings and mostly green surroundings. Usually there are other flowers, like roses and peonies, but because of the heat, most of them were wilted or dead.
I’m loving this combination of pink and yellow! I wear my pink Illesteva sunglasses with everything, as I’m sure you all can tell. This yellow bow dress also comes in a few different shades like white (that’s currently on sale!), pink and this iridecent shade.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Château de Chenonceau Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Mykonos Town Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Ruffled Romper Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Hotels
- Blarney Castle Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Summer, Restaurants
- Sail Away With Me Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Oia Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Night In Rome Posted in Julia's Style, thomas, Travel
- Scootering Around Mykonos Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue Lace Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Seasonal, Spring