I couldn’t wait to bring out this gorgeous organza Tracy Reese dress while we were in Paris. I saved it for a special night spent cruising along the Seine prior to our friends wedding. They had a beautiful sunset cruise with cocktails that went right up to the Eiffel Tower, which sparkles at night. If you’re in Paris, you have to experience this at least once. I get giddy with excitement every single time it twinkles.
As one who is usually dressed up or overdressed for almost every occasion, I get way too excited heading to events where everyone will be taking that extra step. The men are nicely groomed in tailored suits and the women are dressed in their own idea of cocktail chic- I just love it. So, Thomas and I left our hotel in the Marais hand in hand, feeling just a tad bit fancier than we had earlier in the day.
I’ve mentioned it a handful of times here on the blog, but this style of dress is my favorite. I think it’s universally flattering on many body types and feels so feminine and classic. Plus, I love a full skirt that just makes you want to twirl.
With champagne in hand, we breezed along as the sun slowly set, getting a new perspective of Paris from the water.
I also love this dress, this dress and this dress that are all similar in shape and style of the dress that I’m wearing. A few other full-skirted ones I wouldn’t mind adding to my wardrobe include this lace and floral one, this blush one and this off the shoulder one.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Summer Wedding Guest Attire Posted in Julia's Style
- Uniform Posted in Julia's Style
- Sunday Glam Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Sequin Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- Hot Chocolate In The City Posted in Julia's Style
- NYE Party Look Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Dressy, Jewelry
- Golden Posted in Julia's Style
- Cobalt Blue Posted in Julia's Style
- Floral Boom Posted in Julia's Style