A few weeks back, Thomas and I ended the week early and drove down to Laguna Beach for an extended weekend. We were happy to arrive to clear skies and warm temps. It’s not the often that we get down to Southern California, so it’s always a treat when we do. There’s a laid-back vibe that instantly soothes us and makes us go at a slower pace.
We stayed at the Montage Laguna Beach, which is right on the beach with beautiful views over looking the water. After checking in, we slipped into swimsuits and headed down to the pool for a cool drink and light lunch in the sunshine.
I found this floral romper in a small boutique in town, but found a couple of similar ones online for under $100 including this one, this one and this one. I bought my Madewell sandals last year, but also found this pair online that are under $60.
I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend! Don’t forget that you can now shop early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale or get a preview of everything here. A few notable favorites are these pieces from Joie, this striped Tory Burch coat, this pink kate spade new york wallet and these booties.
Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Desert Boho Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Classic, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- When the sunshine calls… Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- White Shirtdress in St. Paul de Vence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Napa Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Lakeside In Weggis Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Shades Of Grey In Munich Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Mix of Spring Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Slip On Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style
- Red Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday