There is no other word to describe Santorini other than magical. On our ferry ride over, Thomas and I were talking about how Mykonos would be hard to top. We fell in love with the town, with the endless white buildings and royal blue water that would ombré into different shades of turquoise. As the ferry started to get closer to Santorini and we rounded the corner into the Caldera, we could make out the town of Oia (where we were staying) and I got goose bumps all over my body. It was one of the most incredible sights to see- hundreds of little white houses perched on top of this massive cliff!
As I mentioned previously, Thomas and I chose to stay in Oia during our time in Santorini as we read that it was the most scenic (if you’ve seen a picture of Santorini, it’s probably from Oia) and charming town. One thing I didn’t realize before going was that you pretty much have an amazing view anywhere. I went back and forth and back and forth on which hotel to book or air bnb to rent, looking for the best view. It doesn’t really matter where you stay in Oia, you’re going to have a great view. With that being said, I LOVED our hotel. We stayed at Kirini the first few days (we booked late and they didn’t have availability for our whole stay) and I would go back in a heart beat. It was on the outskirts of the town, so it had one of the best views. Everything was white and it was pure bliss.
I slipped into this J.Crew dress and couldn’t help but twirl out of pure happiness. I turned to Thomas and told him I never wanted to leave!
The pool was one of the best features of Kirini, I think. The Greek sun was hot and we immediately took a dip in the pool after arriving. I’ve had this She Made Me bikini since last spring and I’ve become such a big fan of their crochet swimsuits. I’ve received so many compliments on this one!
The endless blues and blues have me excited about slipping back into my swimsuit for the 4th of July this weekend. In honor of the long weekend, J.Crew is having 30% off select items (like these sandals or this maxi dress) and also 40% off final sale styles (like my dress that’s $18 or this similar one) all with code: LONGWEEKEND
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Oia Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Ruffled Plaid Mini Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- White Ruffles Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Luxe Fabrics For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- When In Rome Posted in Julia's Style, Travel