Maison Jules Dress c/o, Club Monaco Belt, LOFT Sandals, Dior Bag, Illesteva Sunglasses
Montmartre was one part of Paris that Thomas and I had never visited before. From pictures online and descriptions from friends, you’ll find pastels homes, big hills, cute cafés and winding little streets (sounds a little bit like San Francisco!) We were so excited to be in Paris again and have the chance to head over and spend the day exploring this charming part of the city. I slipped on this breezy Maison Jules midi dress that has the faintest pale pink gingham print, perfect for a summer day in Paris.
The Sacré-Cœur dome above is the second highest point in Paris aside from the Eiffel Tower! You’re also high above the city at the top of Square Louise Michel, which has a spectacular view of Paris.
We stopped at Cafe Francoeur after reading great reviews and had a yummy brunch with rosé (it reminded me of my favorite spot back home, Rose’s Cafe). The cafés are one of my favorite things about Paris. I could sit at a little table outside and people watch all day long.
I could easily start a series called “Doors In Paris”, I have countless images on my phone and am constantly making Thomas stop to get a snap of each one. They’re all so grand with such exquisite detail.
Place du Terte is filled with more cafés and artists on ever corner. It’s absolutely packed with tourists (or at least was while we were there) but was at least worth a walk through.
We stopped mid-day for an espresso pick-me-up at Cafe Tabac to reenergize for more walking…or maybe we stopped for the pink espresso cups ;)
A light dress like this Maison Jules one is great for traveling because it’s so easy and relaxed- no fussing throughout the day. I think that there is no other hemline that’s more feminine than a midi length. This midi dress and this one, both by Maison Jules, are beautiful options as well, but you can shop all of their dresses here. You can also share your own pieces of Paris- whether it be in Paris or somewhere near home that reminds you of Paris- with the hashtag #MJPiecesOfParis
Thank you to Maison Jules for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Eiffel Tower Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Winter White In Place des Vosges Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Walking Around Île de la Cité Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Paris For My Birthday Part 1. Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall, Europe
- Paris For My Birthday Part 2 Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Europe
- Winter in Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- A Parisian Look Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter
- Bonjour, Paris Posted in shopping, roundup
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel