Oh, Notting Hill. I love you and your endless pastel colors so much. I could spend hours and hours wandering the colorful streets of charming homes and bright boutiques and shops. We had the best time one afternoon last October with our friend Briony exploring Notting Hill and couldn’t wait to get back. It’s kind of our favorite place ever and reminds us a bit of San Francisco. Summer in London was good to us, with sunny skies, warm temps and the most fragrant, floral smell that filled the city (honestly, I could bottle it up and make a perfume!)
I had my eye on this yummy Cedric Charlier skirt for months and finally pulled the trigger when it went 60% off, making it an even sweeter purchase! It’s without a doubt, the most beautiful skirt (and maybe even clothing item?) I own.
We made our way over to Portobello Road and browsed through the market (almost picking up a few vintage cameras) but mostly just to window shop the dozens of antique stores for inspiration for our home that we’re still decorating. It’s a fun spot if you’re planning a trip to London and great starting point to venture the streets of Notting Hill.
Sorry for the overload of pink doors, but aren’t they just gorgeous? The two-toned pink one is my spirit animal.
While I absolutely love this skirt, even on sale, it’s expensive. I’ve found a few very similar pleated skirts online that are still just as feminine and pretty but more budget friendly- like this one for $55, this one that’s currently 40% off, this Topshop one on sale for $20, this gorgeous Anthropologie one that’s a similar shade to mine and this mint Reiss one on sale. Pair it with any simple white blouse (or pick up my Madewell one that’s on sale) and slip on a pair of flats and you’ve got yourself a look that you’ll want to repeat again and again.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Stripes Posted in misc
- Pink Shirtdress Posted in Julia's Style
- Flowers & Coffee Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Strawberries Posted in Julia's Style
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Colors Of Charleston Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Summer, Charleston
- Tuscany Travel Diary Part III Posted in Julia's Style, Travel