I’ve been buried in my office the past week going through so many photos of our time in Greece. I have a handful of posts left to share of our wonderful time spent in Oia wandering the marble road and watching lavender colored sunsets. Every alleyway lead to a new surprise, a new view and a new perspective of the island.
On our first evening, we made our way to Oia Castle to the “sunset spot” to watch our first sunset in Santorini. We heard it would be crowded, so we arrived a little early. Well, apparently everyone got the memo and it was packed– do you see all of those people in the photo above? Warning: It was like this every night. We decided to skip the best view point (on this night) and take a few back alleys to a less crowded and quiet area.
One of my favorite photos from our trip from our balcony at Kirini.
These Soludos are the perfect summer shoe. I have them in multiple colors now and love pairing them with airy dresses and skirts. The linen fabric adds a nice texture and dresses the look down. They’re also super lightweight and easy to pack- a great traveling flat.
I’ve been wearing this Tibi off the shoulder dress (now on sale!) all summer long along with my boater hat. I found a few other similar options under $100 including: this gauzy one, this darling one, this lace one and this embroidered one. Also, don’t forget that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access has started now through July 16th! For those of you that don’t have a Nordstrom card, you can get a sneak peek of the sale here! I’ve already browsed through and found a few goodies including this (obsessed! and it’s under $50), this, this, this and this.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Magical Santorini Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Eyelet Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- White Ruffles Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Beach Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Summer, Beauty, Makeup
- Lavender Fields Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Travel
- Mykonos Town Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Château de Chambord Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Yokohama Bay Posted in Julia's Style
- Poolside Dreaming Posted in Julia's Style, Travel