I’m just about coming to an end with our posts from Greece, so I feel like I’m savoring every last bit. That’s one of the great perks of having a blog is that we overshoot everywhere we travel, which means lots of visual memories to have forever. Now I just need to print some of these out and put them around our house to remind us of this wonder trip. This day, we walked back into Oia town for some lunch and a little more wandering…
Honestly, the best way to see the city is to just get lost. You never know which street or alleyway will lead up to a view like this. We kept turning down paths and almost every time, ended up finding something incredible. Like the door below for example, it blew my mind that it looks like it just leads to the endless blues of the Agean Sea!
We switched hotels mid-stay in Santorini because we booked last minute and neither of the hotels we liked had rooms during our whole stay. It ended up working out great because we had two different views and perspectives of Oia from each! This was the view from our balcony at Ikies, which is the furthest away from the town (but only about 10 minute walk) but had arguably the best view!
We had the best souvlaki of our trip at Nikos Place in Oia. We went back twice because it was that good- I think it was the fresh tzatziki and perfectly crispy pita bread that made it stand apart. Since we don’t eat meat, we ordered the vegetarian version and asked for extra vegetables (tomatoes, onions and cucumbers).
This is another little white dress (last one seen here) that I brought with me to Greece. I thought it would be ruined forever after I got thrown in a pool fully clothed (in good fun) by a friend, but my dry cleaner was able to bring it back to life, luckily! I wore it over my bikini and paired with my gladiator sandals during the day but had previously dressed it up with heels and statement earrings for the evening.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Oia Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Magical Santorini Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Turquoise Breeze Posted in Julia's Style
- Lakeside In Italy Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Europe, Travel Guide
- Sole Society Posted in Julia's Style
- ShopStyle Social House x Neiman Marcus Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Fuzzy Purple Sweater Posted in Julia's Style, thomas
- A Night In Ravello + ILY Couture Giveaway Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style, thomas
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style