San Francisco always pulls out my more casual side, with a simple white tee and jeans being the best of the basics. In the midst of a very busy week, I headed out, top knot up high and made my way over for a mid-day boost of coffee. As winds picked up and the fog rolled in over the bridge and into the Marina, I grabbed a lightweight jacket before I headed out.
Wrecking Ball coffee has been a favorite neighborhood spot since it popped up on Union Street last year. I know the pineapple print wallpaper brings a lot of people in (hello, Instagram backdrop) but their coffee is really, really good. Get the almond milk latte!
Similar to these Express shorts I wore in this post, these jeans have the same sailor side buttons. They add a preppy touch to such a simple look and I paired them with my tallest wedges to elongate my legs with the bell flare.
This white tank is also one of the softest tees I own (currently still wearing it as I type). It drapes in all the right places, flattering any figure. I topped off the look with this military inspired jacket that I picked up for and wore all throughout our Alaska trip.
Thank you to Express for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- White Embroidered Romper Posted in Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Spring Colors Posted in Julia's Style
- Sweater Season Posted in Julia's Style
- Flora Grubb Posted in Julia's Style
- Fall Shopping Posted in Julia's Style
- Black Sequin Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style
- What My Nightly Routine Should Be vs…What It Really Is Posted in Beauty
- Biking In The City Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Muir Woods Hike Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, fitness, Style, Casual, Activities, Travel Guide, San Francisco