Carven Top, Express Skirt (last seen here), M Gemi Flats c/o, Saint Laurent Bag
We’ve been having the most beautiful weather in San Francisco this week, so Thomas and I decided to head over to the Conservatory of Flowers to enjoy a little sunshine after being inside most of the day. It really is the most beautiful I’ve ever seen it, with the dahlia garden in full bloom and the colors as vibrant as ever.
I hardly ever wear all black, but if I do, it’s gonna be ultra feminine. I paired this old Express skirt (last seen here) with my Carven blouse I got on sale in Paris. My favorite touch? My new leather M Gemi flats that are not only super chic but also really comfortable. I pretty much live in flats, so I know I’ll be wearing these a ton this fall. Sizes are going quickly and they might be restocking, so make sure to put yourself on the waitlist for the next release!
What’s a summer afternoon without watermelon? It’s one of my favorite snacks- I just grab and spoon and eat it right from the rind. It feels so good to be back in San Francisco and cook most of our meals at home again. We stocked up on so many fresh fruits and vegetables to get back on our healthy track.
The San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers is located in Golden Gate Park and consists of a botanical garden and greenhouse. Usually when we visit, we spend most of our time in the greenhouse, although it was closed this time, so we enjoyed the beauty on the outside.
You can see a few of my previous M Gemi posts here, here, here and here. M Gemi only makes small quantities of each shoe, releasing new styles every Monday. The Brezza flat that I’m wearing in today’s post just launched this past Monday and they might be my favorite yet. Don’t forget to check out all of the new styles on mgemi.com here.
Thank you to M Gemi for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Light Pink Loafers Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Bows, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, California, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Fremont Diner Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Turquoise Loafers Posted in Julia's Style
- This Flower Farm Will Make You Want To Become A Flower Farmer Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- Club Monaco Party Shop Posted in Julia's Style
- Parc Monceau In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- La Baguette Posted in Julia's Style, Travel