As I mentioned in last week’s post, I hosted a Fall Fashion Event this past Saturday at Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto and had such a wonderful time! Thank you, thank you to all of the amazing women that came out, it’s always such a treat to get to meet and hang out with Gal Meets Glam readers in person. I get to talk to everyone on social media, through emails and comments on the blog, but putting real personalities to faces and creating friendships is so special.
I wore this matching embroidered tweed dress and jacket by Alice + Olivia for the event. The details are just beautiful and almost everyone in person thought it was Chanel. Tweed is such a ladylike and classic fabric and even though it’s cream, the weight and quality of the fabric make it easy to wear into fall and winter (which I’ll then wear with tights and boots).
This Prada bag has been my go-to tote since I bought it last December. Blush again proves to work as a neutral as I’ve worn it with dozens and dozens of looks, a few seen here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.
I initially wore my Louboutins for the event but switched into flats right after. My feet can only last so long in heels before I switch to flats so I usually always have a pair in my bag :) My Charlotte Olympia kitty flats are definitely the most fun pair in my closet.
You can shop a few more of my favorite fall picks from Neiman Marcus below and earn up to a $300 gift card at neimanmarcus.com until Tuesday!
Thank you to Neiman Marcus for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Jumping Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Ladylike Dressing Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Seasonal, Winter, Spring
- Rose Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Summer in Seattle Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Desert Boho Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Classic, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Lady in Pink Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style