The end of summer is always bittersweet. We want to embrace fall with open arms but we don’t want to let go of our warmer months just yet. This was a look that I wore a few months ago while we were in London. It already has me missing those summer days even though they aren’t gone just yet. We had flown from Santorini to London with dinner plans quickly after our flight, so I slipped into this eyelet Tibi dress.
We stayed in South Kensington this trip and loved walking through the beautiful brick homes covered in ivy and roses on our way to meet our friends.
We got lucky with warm and sunny weather while we were in London, but I always bring a soft sweater with me for the cool evening breeze. I slipped this one around my shoulders and grabbed my Fendi bag and Silver May bangles to finish the look.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Oia Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Château de Chambord Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Lace & Crepe Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Lavender Fields Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Travel
- A Day in Charlotte With Lela Rose Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Floral Set Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- SF Color Posted in Julia's Style
- Pink Moment Posted in Julia's Style
- The Classics Posted in Julia's Style