The little black dress will forever remain a staple in any women’s closet. I often forget about the color black since I’m initially drawn to bright colors, pastels or white. As someone who has a lot of dresses, I’ve never really found that perfect lbd that can be worn during the day or at night. I knew immediately when I saw this Red Valentino black dress that it had everything I had always been wanting, plus some (scalloped pockets, I’m talking to you…).
We waited until our last day in Paris to head over to the Eiffel Tower and although it was gloomy and rainy, it made for some gorgeous background clouds. Right as we got near, the sun started to peak out and lit up the tower in the most beautiful way!
One of the best hidden gems for great shots of the Eiffel Tower is on Avenue des Camoens. One of our friends that lives in Paris told us about it and sure enough, a clear view without a single tourist. We made our way down along the water, crossing Pont d’Iéna and walking along Promenade Quai Branly and then back across Pont de Bir-Hakeim- each spot with exceptional views!
Because of the weather, I pulled my hair back into a low ponytail last minute and added this black Chanel bow (which I tend to do- see here, here and here). I also added my Carven sweater that has the faintest gingham print and peter pan collar over my lbd. A few other options for little black dresses that are worth the investment are this one, this one, this one and this one.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Eiffel Tower Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Little Black Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Spring Rain Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Seasonal, Spring
- Ladylike in Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Blue Lace Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Seasonal, Spring
- Château de Chenonceau Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- The Classic Trench Posted in Julia's Style
- Embroidered Layers Posted in Julia's Style