Striped Dress, Navy Bag, White Eyelet Dress, Leopard Flats, Grey Hat, Grey Coat, Gingham Smoking Slipper, Earrings, Lipstick, Pink Gingham Top & Skirt, Bow Dress, Chambray Top, Pink Skirt, Nail Polish, Sunglasses, Scalloped Skirt, Pumps, Blue Bag, Denim Dress
Whenever I’m in a rut and need a little style inspiration, I look to some of my favorite vintage photos. I have a Pinterest board filled with images of Audrey, Grace and Jackie who are the true beauties of effortless elegance. Today’s Love List (you can see last month’s here) is filled with some items that remind me of those classic, feminine women. Whether it’s this navy cross-body bag or this timeless pair of pumps or maybe even this pair of leopard flats, it’ll become you’re new favorite accessory. I also love this white eyelet dress and this denim one that are both under $150 along with this gingham pair of smoking slippers.
If you follow me on Snapchat (@galmeetsglam) you probably saw that Thomas and I were in Kohler, Wisconsin this past weekend for the PGA Championship- an event Thomas had been looking forward to for the past year. We had an absolute blast and once the tournament was done, we drove up to Chicago. We’ll be here for the next few days, so please share any local favorites! Also, don’t forget to sign up for the new Gal Meets Glam email newsletters here. The second Q&A will be going out tomorrow!
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- GMG Pink Posted in favorite things, shopping, roundup, GMG Pink
- Summer Best Posted in shopping
- Navy Blue Posted in brand love, shopping
- Vintage Stripes Posted in favorite things, shopping, daily dose of glam, roundup
- Spring Picks Under $150 Posted in favorite things, shopping, roundup
- Blue and White Striped Skirt Posted in Julia's Style
- Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts Posted in brand love, favorite things, shopping
- Best of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Posted in shopping, Sales
- The Best After Holidays Sales Posted in shopping