I brought this red DVF jumpsuit with me on our trip to wear for a night out in Chicago. I recently picked it up at Neiman Marcus for an event I’ll be hosting at their Palo Alto store this Saturday from 1-4pm (more details at the end of the post!). It’s such a flattering piece and recently my go-to for an evening event or drinks with friends. This black version is also just as chic and I love the wrap bow around the waist.
We started the evening at The Terrace at Trump Hotel, which has spectacular views of Chicago and a great place for an early evening cocktail before the sun goes down.
We then made our way over to Expat in West Loop for some boozy sno cones before dinner at RM Champagne. Thank you to everyone who gave us recommendations for Chicago! We tried to fit in as much as we had time for in the two days we were there, which included lots of good food and sweets.
As I mentioned at the beginning of the post, I’ll be hosting a Fall Trend Event at the Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto (in the Stanford Shopping Center) this Saturday, August 22nd, from 1-4pm. If you’re in the area, I would love for you to stop by and say hi :) Hope to see you there!
You May Also Like
- Black Lace Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- Organza Embroidered Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Black & White Posted in Julia's Style
- Parc Monceau In Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- JewelMint Giveaway- CLOSED Posted in giveaway, Julia's Style
- Stripe Over Stripe Posted in Julia's Style
- Mixed Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Take Me To Paris Posted in Julia's Style
- Monochromatic Neutrals Posted in Julia's Style