Valentino Coat (old), Comme Des Garcons Shirt, Joe’s Jeans c/o Lord & Taylor, Stubbs & Wootton Loafers, Fendi Bag
After three weeks abroad spent mostly in dresses, it was nice to come home to our cool SF weather and slip on a comfy pair of jeans. This pair from Lord & Taylor has just the right amount of distress to dress down my cashmere coat and button up. They’re a good shade between dark and light denim, so they go virtually anything. I paired them with my new monogrammed loafers for a busy day running around town.
It’s easy to forget the beauty in your own city because you pass by the same spots or look at the same things day in and day out. I’m challenging myself to look at every neighborhood with new eyes as if I’m visiting or seeing it for the first time.
Thomas and I popped over to Hayes Valley at the end of long day to grab dinner at one of our favorite spots, Souvla, but not before we snapped a few colorful pictures.
Since we welcomed August last weekend, it’s only a short amount of time before we start thinking fall fashion again. I know I’ll be wearing these skinny jeans into the coming months with sweaters, boots and lots of layers, but it’s also nice to pair them with a delicate tank or flirty blouse while the temperatures still allow. I love a little distress to my jeans since my style is usually very put together and this Joe’s Jeans pair has just the right amount.
Thank you to Lord & Taylor for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Gold Paris Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Red Gingham Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Lace & Crepe Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- A Day in Charlotte With Lela Rose Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- White Lace Posted in Julia's Style
- Château de Chambord Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Santa Barbara Farmer’s Market Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, California
- Embroidered Jacquard Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Pink, Sunglasses, Casual, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Oia Sunset Posted in Julia's Style, Travel