I have an affinity for dresses with bows (previous ones here and here) and this Ted Baker one was no exception. It also comes in light pink, but the baby blue color was a nice addition to my blush filled closet. I’ve re-worn this exact same combination of dress, coat, flats and bag again and again. The dreamy mix of soft tones is one of my favorite combinations that we’ve also incorporated into our home (more on that in the next few months!).
My favorite weather is when the air is crisp and the sun’s out- cool enough for light layers but warm enough to wear a dress. Luckily we have many of those days in SF.
With Fall season right around the corner, I have coats on my brain. I bought this Michael Kors one last winter (seen last here and here) and found a few similar versions of it this season here, here and here. I also love Max Mara for classic coats that you’ll have in your wardrobe forever. This pink one from last winter was one of my favorite purchases ever- this one is most similar this season.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Embroidered Layers Posted in Julia's Style
- Rose Dress Posted in misc
- Wall of Roses Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Shoes, Bags, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring
- Stuart Weitzman Booties Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- One Top, Two Ways Posted in Julia's Style
- Savoring Summer Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Defining Pieces Posted in Julia's Style
- Dalmatian Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Work Attire Posted in Julia's Style