Karl Lagerfeld once said “Black and white always looks modern, whatever that means”. But it’s true! I think in this sense, modern means that regardless of trends, the year, or season, black and white always feels current and classic. It’s a combination that will never let you down. That’s one of the reason why most of the items that I splurge on or invest in are black or white.
A black pair of booties are one of the items that are worth spending a little bit more money on. Once you find the right pair, you’ll want to live in them and they will become a staple in your wardrobe. These Stuart Weitzman KOKO booties are exactly what I’m talking about. I usually stray away from any booties that go above my low ankle (I’ve never found them flattering on me), but the soft leather hits at such a great spot, elongating my legs instead of shortening them.
I’m someone who would live in dresses 24/7 if it were practical. It’s hard for me to get as excited about a top and jeans as I do over a gorgeous dress. But every once in a while, I find a piece that changes my mind and has me switching up my ways. This bell sleeve top did just that when I tried in on for the first time. I’ve been pairing it with everything from boyfriends jeans to trousers to these old black coated skinnies.
Every fall season I invest in a new pair of boots. Last year it was my Stuart Weitzman Highland Boots (that I loved so much, I bought in two colors- last seen here, here, here, here, here, here and here) and this year it’s my leather KOKO booties. I can already see them with so many looks transitioning into fall. You can check out more of the Stuart Weitzman Fall Collection in the video below featuring Gisele.
Thank you to Stuart Weitzman for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Stuart Weitzman Booties Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- 5050 Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- Over The Knee Boots Posted in Julia's Style
- Signs of Fall in NYC Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- The Boots I Wear All Fall & Winter Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall
- Red Shoes Posted in Julia's Style
- Highland Posted in Julia's Style
- Fall Colors In Vermont Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Casual Saturdays Posted in Julia's Style