It feels like I’ve only been home for a quick second and I’m already off on another project this afternoon…but one I’m very excited about! In the short amount of time we were home, we tried to fit in as much as possible including the first install of decor for our place (!!!) that we’ve been patiently waiting for months on. I’ve shared a few tidbits on my Instagram and Snapchat (galmeetsglam) and talk briefly about it in today’s “In The Mood For” email newsletter (you can sign up here if you’re not already a subscriber).
I can’t wait to share our whole place once we’re finally finished! My personal style and home decor style are very aligned, so it probably won’t come as a huge surprise, but we definitely pushed our limits and tried to create a really unique space to us. A simple combination like this black and white stripe Chicwish dress and pale pink cashmere sweater inspired a lot of what we did. I wanted it to feel classic and timeless but in a very feminine and modern way.
Thomas and I stopped by the Sugarfina store on Union St. yesterday to pick up a few treats to take to London with us for a few of our friends. Even though our schedule is jam packed (in the best way possible) while we’re there, we always make time to see those that are close to us.
This mix of stripes and blush reminds me of this look I wore back in February just before Spring. We’re now transitioning into fall and I’m still wearing the same color palette. It just goes to show that investing in the classics and pieces that are really “you” will get the most wear.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Monochromatic Neutrals Posted in Julia's Style
- White and Blue Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- Rose Print Posted in Julia's Style
- Flower Days Posted in Julia's Style
- Little Pink Dress Posted in Julia's Style
- Savoring Summer Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Soft Tones Posted in Julia's Style
- Evening Stroll Along The Ponte Vecchio Posted in Julia's Style, Travel