Joie Shirt (old, similar here), J.Crew Sweater (with custom mongoram), Topshop Skirt (old, similar here and here), kate spade new york flats c/o, Illesteva Sunglasses, Packed Party “Doorstep” Necklace, Michael Kors Watch c/o, Fendi Bag
We’ve been having a heat wave in San Francisco ever since arriving home from Peru and it has made us want to spend all our time outdoors, although that might be because we’ve been melting in our apartment. So this past weekend we did just that- rode bikes to the GG Bridge and took long walks around the neighborhood, soaking up our Indian Summer.
We stopped by the new Smitten off Fillmore and waited in line for their heavenly made to order ice cream. It’s hands down the best ice cream in San Francisco and hits the perfect sweet spot on a hot afternoon.
I recently added these kate spade new york “Carima Flats” to my current shoe line-up and brought them with me to NYFW. In the past, I’ve tried to survive in heels running around New York, but I mostly packed flats and loafers for this trip and I know my feet will thank me.
I’ve never been one to abide by the silly “No White After Labor Day” rule. In fact, I recently pulled back out some of my favorite white pieces to the front of my closet including this old Topshop scalloped skirt. A simple mix of chambray, white and tan is combination I’ll never tire of.
Thank you to kate spade new york for sponsoring this post.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Sausalito Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, San Francisco
- Love Fall Leather Posted in Julia's Style
- The Summer Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Napa Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Travel
- Museum To Cocktails Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Activities, Travel Guide, California, San Francisco, Restaurants
- Tuileries Gardens In The Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email)
- In The Garden Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Accessories, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Rainbow of Stripes Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Rose’s Cafe Posted in Julia's Style, Travel